India has one of the largest numbers of international expat communities in the world. Hundreds upon thousands of people apply to go to foreign countries and begin a new chapter in their lives filled with lucrative opportunities and high-end living conditions. Canada ranks among the most popular and most prominent immigration destinations for Indians the world over. The large expat community of the country coupled with the immigrant-friendly policies of the provincial and national federal government respectively make it a prime destination to move to and start a new life. Scores of applicants apply regularly to the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to receive and Invitation to Apply (ITA) and move to Canada with a Permanent Resident (PR) status.
Because of the rising demand for skilled professionals within the economy of the country, the immigration parameters of the nation have constantly been relaxed along with a steady rise in the number of invitations issued to worthy applicants. This means that a greater number of individuals can now move officially to Canada than ever before. Not just that, the Canadian government also offers deserving candidates the chance to apply for permanent resident (PR) status before they formally immigrate to Canada. This gives them the benefit of enjoying many lucrative facets of the Canadian social system which are almost similar to the benefits enjoyed by the regular citizens like free healthcare and free education. Applicants also receive the benefit of becoming full-fledged residents of the country just after 3 years of living as a permanent resident within the borders of the nation.
We Recommend You
If you want to live and work in Canada Permanently , fill Our free Canada Assessment form and get free advice from our Experts Now!
The most popular pathway for immigration to Canada with a PR visa is through the federal Express Entry program. This program is one of the easiest and most effective immigration systems in the world. What makes it so great is the fact that it is based on an electronic skill appropriation process which takes into account the professional viability of each applicant to the overall Canadian economy and issues ITAs on the basis of the same. Thus, the process is completely unbiased and provides equal opportunity to be selected for PR status to each applicant irrespective of their native country. This means that professionals who qualify the minimum requirements of the program have an equal chance of migrating to the coveted country as any first-world immigration applicant.
If you are a working professional and approach an immigration expert about moving to a developed country, you will almost immediately be recommended to file an application to move to Canada. This is because of the wide opportunities for working and living in the country combined with the wide range of benefits received by the citizens. Another reason for the popularity of Canadian immigration system is the likelihood of being selected for immigration within just one given year. While it is best to take the guidance of immigration professionals when making a bid to move to Canada or any other developed country, you can also do it yourself by following these steps which we are going to discuss below.
Through Express Entry Program Get Permanent Resident Visa in Canada without having a job offer , fill Our free Canada Assessment form and get free Legal advice from Our Experts!
The following is a list of requirements which need to be fulfilled in order to qualify for immigration through Express Entry:
1. Age Criteria: All candidates between the ages of 18 and 35 years qualify for the highest points. Applicants above 35 years and higher will receive lesser points according to scale.
2. Documents Required: All candidates will need to submit the following documents in order to substantiate their application:
3. Express Entry Points: Once you submit the abovementioned documents you are advised to check your Express Entry Points Calculator score. The minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points needed to receive an ITA according to the latest Express Entry Draws released on February 20th2019 are 457 CRS Points.
4. Language Proficiency Score: Canada’s official languages are English and French and the IRCC gives great importance to language proficiency. For English, scoring 6 points per Band in the IELTS is necessary to qualify for immigration. You can also use the CLB test to showcase your English language proficiency. Additionally, proficiency in French will merit extra points under the new CRS scheme. Please note that all language proficiency scores need to be less than 6 months old at the time of application.
To Confirm Your Eligibility for Canada PR Under Express Entry Program , fill Our free Canada Assessment form and get free Legal advice from Our Experts!
The following is a stepwise guide to immigration to Canada through the Express Entry program:
Check your eligibility First before applying in Express Entry Program.
When the Canadian immigration authority first installed the Express Entry system as its primary program to allow entry of foreign nationals with a PR status into the country, the fundamental vision was to support the national economy with a steady stream of working professionals who can consistently add value to it. For this purpose, the authorities established the National Occupations Classification (NOC) system whereby a stepwise distinction was made amongst the various skills prominently required to enhance the economy at a national as well as a provincial level. On the basis of these distinctions, the IRCC defined three separate immigration pathways or streams whereby an applicant can make the most effective immigration bid.
The main pathways for skilled worker immigration are:
1. Federal Skilled Worker Program : This stream of is for working professionals whose skills are in-demand in the national Canadian economy. Most tertiary level/service oriented professions like doctors, lawyers, spokespersons, etc. fall within this category. Visit our page on this category for further details.
2. Federal Skilled Trades Program : This pathway is for professionals whose skills are related to secondary level/ technical and industrially skilled professionals within the national Canadian economy. Most secondary/technical skill oriented professions such as steamfitters, industrial workers, etc. fall within this category. Visit our page here for more details.
3. Canadian Experience Class : This category is for professionals from both the secondary and tertiary sectors who already have experience of working in the domestic Canadian economy. If you have already lived and worked in Canada professionally then this category is for you. Click here for an in-depth explanation on this category.
The first thing you need to do is to understand which of the abovementioned streams will suit your application the best. It is advisable to take the help of immigration professionals to quickly determine where your application will get the highest priority. After you have figured to where to apply, the first thing you will need to do is to create a profile online with the CIC. This is a very simple process which requires you to fulfil a certain set of criteria to qualify for immigration. Note here that the information you provide must be authentic or else your application will be disqualified. Profiles are eligible for selection through Express Entry only for 12 months after which a new profile will need to be created.
Once a profile has been created, it will be rated according to the information provided and validated the Canadian immigration authorities. This process can take up to 6 months. Subsequently, the profile will be ranked among all the profiles of other immigration applicants. When the federal government decides to make draws, the profiles which have been rated the highest will be issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA) and invited to apply for a PR visa.
Nationwide Immigration Services is one of the most renowned immigration application agencies in India. As one of the leading organizations in the immigration business, we strive to provide the most proficient immigration advice and services to our clients. We employ only the most experienced immigration consultancy professionals who have years of experience in helping applicants successfully migrate to the country of their choice. With their help you can easily apply to your dream immigration destination and move there within a short duration. We also provide occupation consultancy in select fields to help you move to your chosen country. Whether you are a student or a working professional, our experts can help you make your dreams come true. Get in touch with us today and let us guide you towards a successful immigration to the country of your choice.