Dubai Tourist Visa from India in 2023
Rising from the Arabian Desert, Dubai is a tourist hotspot. From stellar hospitality, amazing adventures, and a shopping experience like no other – Dubai is a world-class city that delivers. The city never fails to impress, and is certainly a holiday destination on another level.
Indian nationals wanting to explore Dubai as a visitor are mandated to apply for Dubai Tourist Visa from India. The Dubai Tourist Visa allows you to come to Dubai as a visitor.
Check your Eligibility for Dubai Tourist Visa
Top reasons to visit Dubai
- See the most impressive skyline in the world.
- Climb the tallest building in the world.
- Find endless entertainment at mega malls.
- Savour a spectacular range of food styles.
- Enjoy over 1000 Km of beaches.
- Explore the modern art and design capital of the Middle East.
- Witness an incredibly diverse population.
- Check out the world’s largest artificial island.
Types of Dubai Tourist Visa
The government of Dubai offers six types of Tourist visas from India – depending on the duration and reason for visiting.
Duration of stay: 48 hours – A single-entry visa that is ideal for travelers that have business meetings or are taking layovers to their onward journey. Valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- Duration of stay: 96 hours – A single-entry visa that is ideal for travelers that have business meetings or are taking layovers to their onward journey. Valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- Duration of stay: 30 days – A 30-day single-entry visa ideal for business, tourism, and visiting friends & family. Valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
- Duration of stay: 60 days – A 60-day multiple-entry visa ideal for business and visiting friends & family. Can be extended twice, and is valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
- Multi-entry short-term visa: 30 days – A 30-day multiple-entry short-term visa ideal for business, tourism, and visiting friends & family. Can be extended twice, and is valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
Check Your Eligibility In 60 Seconds
- Multi-entry long-term visa: 60 days – A 60-day multiple-entry long-term visa ideal for business and visiting friends & family. Can be extended four times, and is valid for 58 days from the date of issue.
Who is eligible for Dubai Tourist Visa?
To be able to apply for Dubai Tourist Visa from India candidates would be required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a genuine traveler and have a good intention behind visiting Dubai.
- Must have sufficient funds to bear all the expenses throughout the stay.
- Have strong ties to your home country and reasons to return back after the stay.
- Be of good character and showcase a clean criminal track record.
What is the process to apply for Dubai Tourist Visa from India?
The steps to apply for Dubai Tourist Visa from India can be done in 7 easy steps.
- STEP 1: Identify the type of visa – Determine the purpose of your visit to Dubai. This will help you identify the type of visa you need to apply for.
- STEP 2: Gather the required documents – Gather the required supporting documents for your Dubai Tourist Visa. Refer to the document checklist for the same.
- STEP 3: Schedule a visa appointment – If applicable, schedule an appointment for a Tourist Visa at the nearest Dubai Embassy/Consulate.
- STEP 4: Fill out your application – Depending on where you are applying from – you may be able to apply for a Tourist Visa, online and paper-based. Different Embassies/Consulates or Visa processing centers provide different ways of accessing applications.
- STEP 5: Pay the application fee - Pay the required Tourist Visa application fee. You can pay the processing fee either electronically as a bank transfer or at a designated bank by cash.
- STEP 6: Submit your Tourist Visa application – Submit your complete Dubai Tourist Visa application at least 15 days prior to travel.
What are the documents required for Dubai Tourist Visa?
When applying for Dubai Tourist Visa, you will be asked to submit the following supporting documents:
- Original passport that is valid for at least six months.
- Legal travel documentation, including a color copy of the observation page.
- A passport picture and a correctly filled out visa application form.
- A letter of invitation from the country's hosting organization if going for work or business.
- Round-way ticket confirmation from any airline serving Dubai.
- Processing visa fee receipt paid by demand draft, credit card, or cash.
- Women under 24 traveling alone need a NOC from their father or husband.
- Income Tax Return (both original and copy)
- Proof of salary from the last six months.
- Evidence of a fixed deposit, including the original and a photocopy.
Apply Now For Dubai Tourist Visa
What is the cost to apply for Dubai Tourist Visa?
Immigrants wanting to visit Dubai on a Tourist Visa must pay the following fees:
|Type of Visa|| Fee (in INR)||Fee (in AED)|
|Duration of stay: 48 hours||920||41.12|
|Duration of stay: 96 hours||2,070||92.52|
|Duration of stay: 30 days||6,550||292.76|
|Duration of stay: 60 days||14,900||665.96|
|Multi-entry short-term visa: 30 days||11,500||514.00|
|Multi-entry long-term visa: 60 days||19,390||866.65|
What is the processing time to apply for Dubai Tourist visa from India?
The processing time to apply for Dubai Tourist Visa depends on the country from which the applicant is applying. The time can typically vary from 3 days to 5 days.
Best places to visit in Dubai
Here are the top 10 places we recommend that you “must” visit on your next trip to the Land of Dreams & Fantasies.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
Ready to unleash your wanderlust in Dubai? Don’t know where to start? Check your eligibility to apply for Dubai Tourist Visa from India in less than 60 seconds! Book a free consultation with the best immigration consultants in India
at Nationwide Visas! Call us at +91-92 92 92 92 81
or drop an email at: email@example.com
How Nationwide Visas Can Help You?
Nationwide Visas has accumulated a treasure of goodwill and exhaustive experience over the last 16+ years in this dynamic immigration industry and has constantly facilitated a wide range of aspiring immigrants to achieve their overseas goals.
We are among the top-most brands in the Immigration sector being a highly reliable immigration firm with an outstanding track record of several thousands of triumphant Visa applications. The following major factors make us the Best Immigration Consultant for Dubai Tourist Visa:
Get a call within 55 seconds