Germany is one of the developed countries with excellent infrastructure and chances for international students. Germany offers many world-class colleges, bustling cities with art galleries and vibrant nightlife, and stunning scenic beauty. Education at a public institution in Germany is inexpensive because tuition fee is waived for both domestic and international students. Candidates seeking to study in an educational institution in Germany are required to have a Germany Study Visa.
If you are someone looking forward to studying in Germany, you are at the right place.
Here’s everything you need to know about Germany Study Visa.
A Germany Study Visa may be issued for a variety of study levels and degrees. Undergraduate, exchange, graduate, and postgraduate studies included. Participation in a pre-academic measure or a non-academic German language course is also covered.
You can apply for one of three types of Germany Study Visa:
A German Study Visa can be granted to you if you’re expecting to attend any of the following study types:
Here is a checklist of the required documents to apply for a Germany Study Visa:
1. University admission letter “Zulassungsbescheinigung”.
2. Letter of admission in a foundation course. Issued by a Studienkolleg.
3. Letter of admission in the propaedeutic course.
4. Letter of admission in a preparatory German language course.
1. German Language University Entrance Examination for International Applicants (DSH).
2. Test of German as a Foreign Language (TestDaF).
3. Goethe Institute German Language Diploma (GDS).
4. German Language Diploma of the Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs, Level II (DSD).
5. Test English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Either paper-based test (PbT) - 550 Points, computer-based test (CbT) - 213 Points or internet-based test (IbT) - 79-80 Points.
6. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Accepted scores by German universities are 5 – 6.5.
7. German university entrance qualification “Abitur”. If you’ve studied in a German education provider abroad. (If not, send the following documents).
8. Foreign academic qualification recognized as the German Abitur.
9. Academic records or transcript.
The application process for a Germany Study Visa can sometimes be a daunting process for many international students. The procedures are different from country to country, but you can have a general overview of the main steps you need to go through below.
You can use Google to find an embassy or consulate near you in your country (or another nearby country) to learn more about the requirements and schedule a visa appointment. All official German missions oversea have an official website that includes their physical address and contact information.
Once you've found the German embassy's website, go to the student visa sections to check all of your country's unique criteria as well as the procedures for scheduling a visa appointment. Before scheduling a visa appointment, thoroughly consider all of the information provided (particularly the documents you will need).
When you're ready, make a visa appointment by following the instructions on the official website of the German consulate in your country. In some countries, you should apply for your visa appointment a few weeks ahead of time because that specific embassy may have a high volume of visa applications and may take longer to respond to you. Timing is key; occasionally all student visa interview slots are occupied. Act fast.
Once you've confirmed your visa appointment date, double-check all of your documents to ensure they're all in order. This step is tricky, seek guidance from a Germany Study Visa consultant.
You must pay the visa application cost and submit the payment confirmation to your visa interview. If your visa is rejected, this cost is non-refundable. You can check the current exchange rate of your country's currency and pay the exact amount. You must prepare for your interview ahead of time. After the interview, you will be informed if your visa has been approved or rejected.
|Type Of Visa
|90 Days and More
|75 EUR (6,200 INR)
|Up to 90 Days
|80 EUR (7088 INR)
We are among the top-most brands in the Immigration sector being a highly reliable immigration firm with an outstanding track record of several thousands of triumphant PR Visa applications. The following major factors make us the Best Study Abroad Consultant :
Get a call within 55 seconds
Get a call within 55 seconds