What is Australia subclass 476 (Skilled—Recognised Graduate) visa?
Nothing can be more fascinating for an engineering graduate than getting an employment opportunity in a country that is known for the best culture, best wages, and high standard of living.
And one of the most popular pathways that provide this opportunity is the 476 Visa Australia (Skilled Recognized Graduate).
The skilled recognized graduate visa (476 Visa Australia) is a temporary visa for fresh engineering graduates from recognized institutions. The visa provides the right to work in Australia and be eligible for permanent residency or a provisional skilled visa.Schedule my free counselling Session
What is the eligibility for 476 Visa Australia?
You can apply for a 476 Visa Australia if,
- You have an engineering qualification (bachelor, master, doctoral, post-graduate) from a specified education institution. The qualification must be in an engineering discipline such as civil, chemical, environmental, electrical, and structural engineering.
- You are under the age of 31.
- You have not previously been the primary holder of a 476 Visa Australia or 485 Visa Australia.
- You and your family members (if applicable) meet the minimum health requirements.
- You and your family members (if applicable) above the age of 16 meet the character requirements.
- You meet the minimum language proficiency level in IELTS/TOEFL/PTE. Not applicable for immigrants with a valid passport from the United Kingdom, the United States of America, New Zealand, Canada, or Ireland.
- You sign the Australian Value Statement which confirms that you will respect the Australian way of life and obey Australian laws.
- You or any family members owe the Australian Government money, you or they must have paid it back or arranged to pay it back.
What is the process to apply for 476 Visa Australia?
STEP 1: Before You Apply
You need a valid passport to apply for this visa. If you plan on getting a new passport – do so before applying for this visa. You will also be required to organize your health exams by creating an online account on the official website.
The 476 Visa Australia process is quite complex. If you appoint someone to give you immigration assistance, make sure they are a registered immigration consultant, a legal practitioner, or an exempt person.
STEP 2: Gather Your Documents
Here’s a complete 476 Visa Australia document checklist.
- A copy of your passport along with other identification documents.
- A copy of your transcripts and a letter of completion - including the completion dates for your courses.
- Provide proof of language proficiency.
- Provide proof of character.
- If applying with a partner – their identification, marriage papers, and proof of relationship.
- If applying with a dependent – their birth certificate, a parental permission form 1229, and a statutory declaration.
STEP 3: Apply For The Visa
You can be in or outside Australia when you apply for the 476 Visa. You can apply for this visa online by creating an online account on the official website. Provide the required documents and pay the application fee.
The Australian government will not process your application unless you pay the mandated fees. If applying with a family member, each applicant must have their processing fee paid and documents attached to their application.
STEP 4: After You Apply
The Australian government will let you know in writing that they have received your application and supporting documents. They may ask you for additional information, which will be notified in your online account.
Do not make travel arrangements unless you received your 476 Visa approval. You might also be required to submit biometrics.
You must be outside Australia when a decision on your visa application is made. If you are granted the visa, the Australian government will let you know your visa grant number, the date your visa starts, and your visa situation.
What is the cost of 476 Visa Australia?
The 476 Visa Australia costs AUD 410. There’re separate charges for each family member who applies with the main applicant.
You also have to pay other charges for biometrics, language proficiency, health checks, police certificates, etc.
What is the processing time for 476 Visa Australia?
The current processing time for 467 Visa Australia is 10-12 months.
Processing times may vary if you have submitted an incomplete application or have a complex case, or if there are any changes in the application volumes and ministerial directions. Apply for Australia Subclass 476
What are the benefits of 476 Visa Australia?
- Stay in Australia for up to 18 months from the date of visa grant.
- Add up your eligible family member in your visa application.
- Study, work, and live anywhere in Australia.
- No need to get points or nominations for eligibility.
- Roadmap to temporary work visas and permanent residency.
How Nationwide Visas Can Help You?
We at Nationwide Visas have assisted thousands of individuals to succeed in their Australia Immigration along with their families through various Australian Visas including the Australia Permanent Resident Visa. Our qualified and experienced Immigration Experts are equipped with the proficiency to accurately assess your case and advise the most suitable course of action for best serving your needs.
Nationwide has accumulated a treasure of goodwill and exhaustive experience over the last 14 years in this dynamic immigration industry and has constantly facilitated a wide range of aspiring immigrants to achieve their overseas goals.
We are among the top-most brands in the Immigration sector being a highly reliable immigration firm with an outstanding track record of several thousand triumphant PR Visa applications. The following major factors make us the Top Immigration Advisory Firm for an Australia PR Visa:
Our Consultation is offered by authorized and licensed Immigration Consultants
Step-by-Step guidance through eligibility and process
We maintain a Secure Online Process & transparency
System of Complaint Redress for any process
Experience of having processed more than 30,000 applications
Every Case is assessed multiple times before submission
Easy evaluation of the qualifications and other skills
Get a call within 55 seconds