Apply for a Canadian Visitor Visa
A Canada Visitor Visa is an official document that is affixed to your passport and is granted by a Canadian Visa Office. It demonstrates that you have met the requirements for temporary residency in the country (either as a tourist, a student, or a worker). It is formally known as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).
It's no surprise that everyone is excited about Canada. It provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the country's unending beauty. It has everything you might want, from huge stretches of beautiful green countryside to majestic seas to friendly people and thriving cities. It provides a tranquil and pleasant atmosphere that everyone desires.
Since Canada does not allow Indians to travel without a visa, you will be required to apply for a Canada visit visa, which has a 6-month validity period. This visa allows travelers to travel freely and peacefully across the country. You can apply for this visa for a variety of reasons, including exploring Canada or being a dependent or family of someone who already lives in Canada.
Top reasons to visit Canada
- Explore the world’s longest coastline
Two types of Canadian visitor visas:
- Single entry visa (granted for 6 months).
- Multiple-entry visa (granted for up to 10 years or one month before the expiry date on the passport or re-entry visa (whichever date comes first).
Canadian visitor visa requirements
- No criminal or suspicious record
- Proof of your ties with family and home country
- Financial evidence to support your stay in Canada
- The intended duration of your stay
- Information about your temporary residence
Possible reasons for visa rejection:
- Inaccurate or misleading information
- Incomplete or fraudulent documents
- Doubt on your intentions to return home
- Criminal record or significant medical conditions
Read more about refusals and appeals.
Terms and Conditions:
Certain standards must be met by the applicant when applying for a visa. The following is a concise summary of the terms and conditions: –
- A visit visa to Canada cannot be used to work or conduct business in Canada.
- The applicant must have a valid passport that is not scheduled to expire within the next six months, as well as other documents such as identification evidence, proof of Indian domicile, and so on.
- A previous clearance for a US travel visa might help you out here.
- As an immigrant, you must have adequate finances to travel and stay in Canada.
- If you are travelling as a dependent, you will need an invitation letter from a sponsor who is financially capable of hosting you in Canada.
- You must include information such as trip plans and booking confirmations.
- Through the covering letter, the reason for the trip must be conveyed to the immigration officials.
- It is critical that the traveller has a clean criminal record and is medically competent to come to Canada.
Canada visitor visa processing time:
In general, the acceptance of a visiting visa or temporary resident permit for Canada takes nearly two to six weeks. It is determined by how well you portrayed your application in terms of meeting all the requirements with complete details. However, some external factors may cause the delay in processing.
Explore more about the entire Canada visitor visa application process.
Since visa application and filing need much attention and accuracy, we, as expert immigration professionals, will make the procedure as simple as possible for you. With over 14 years of expertise, we know how to optimize your chances of visa acceptance by avoiding mistakes.
Canadian Visitor Visa Updates:
COVID-19 related updates:
If you are traveling by air, you must fulfill all airline rules and pass a health check before being allowed to board your aircraft. Individuals exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will be denied entry into Canada by air.
Before you depart the port of entry in Canada (POE), the authorities will examine your health status.
When you arrive in Canada, you must have a plan in place for a 14-day quarantine. It is required, even if you do not have any symptoms. You should avoid travelling to Canada if you don't have a strategy.
Only individuals who offer critical services, such as truck drivers who cross the border regularly to keep products flowing, are exempted from quarantine rules.
Other travel-related updates:
Applicants may continue to apply for visitor visas, also known as temporary resident visas (TRVs), online only. For the time being, paper applications will not be considered.
Individuals who are currently eligible to travel will have their applications prioritized based on current travel limitations.
You can also use the arriveCAN app, created by the Canadian government, to receive frequent updates and mandatory travel information.
Discover more about ArriveCAN!
Why Choose Nationwide?
We at Nationwide Visas have assisted thousands of individuals to successfully immigrate to Canada with their families under different programs or on a tourist visa. Our qualified and experienced Immigration Experts are equipped with the proficiency to accurately assess your case and advise the most suitable course of action for best serving your needs.
Nationwide has accumulated a treasure of goodwill and exhaustive experience over the last 14 years in this dynamic immigration industry and has constantly facilitated a wide range of aspiring immigrants to achieve their desired overseas goals.
We are among the top brands in the Immigration sector with an outstanding track record of several thousands of Canadian tourist visas for Indians. The following factors make us the best Immigration Consultant in india for a Canada PR Visa:
- Our Consultation is offered by authorized and licensed Immigration Consultants
- Step-by-Step guidance through eligibility and process
- We maintain a Secure Online Process & transparency
- System of Complaint Redress for any process
- Experience of having processed more than 30,000 applications
- Every case is assessed multiple times before submission
- Easy evaluation of the qualifications and other skills.