One of the most popular tourist destinations in Canada. A visitor to Canada will undoubtedly have a spellbinding experience, from experiencing the natural sceneries to taking a helicopter or balloon excursion over Niagara Falls and Toronto. But with the level of security and restrictions that this industrialized country has upheld, traveling across Canada as a tourist has never been a piece of cake. Except for countries that are free from requiring a visa to enter Canada, Indian citizens must obtain a tourist visa before traveling there. But getting a tourist visa to Canada has never been that difficult. This visa guide will provide you with all the assistance you need to successfully complete the online application for a tourist visa to Canada as well as the offline application process.
Visitors entering Canada for tourism are eligible for a special type of visa that is issued by the Canadian government. However, there are two types of the Canada visa, as follows:
- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
- Permanent Resident Visa (PRV)
The sub-category of Temporary Resident visas includes the Canada Tourist visa. The Border Patrol Officers (BPO) are in charge of approving or rejecting this visa before it is issued to a tourist to Canada who does not match the requirements specified by the Canadian government. The Canadian tourist visa is typically selected for travel, vacations, or visiting friends, family, or other relations.
If a national of one of the few nations free from requiring a visa is traveling to Canada by air, they may need an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorisation). The ETA, however, only applies to a select group of nations that have cordial relations with Canada. Indian citizens require a visa.
Let Us Know more about the Documents required for Canada tourist visa from India
Documents required for Canada Tourist Visa
The documents are crucial in determining how long the process will take. One must be careful to produce the below-mentioned documents in a timely manner in order to avoid any situations that can potentially delay the application process. The prerequisites for applying for a tourist visa to Canada are listed below:
- A valid passport.
- 3 pictures are required for a Canadian visa
- Properly completed and signed application forms
- Itinerary for the trip, including confirmed air tickets and evidence of lodging
- Evidence of financial capability
- Evidence that you will depart Canada after your visa expires and return to your home country
- Documents of Identity and Civil Status
- Police checks that demonstrate a clean record (if asked)
- a medical document attesting to your lack of chronic conditions (if asked)
- covering letter outlining your motivation, itinerary, and intended length of stay
- Canada's letter of support and invitation
Canada Tourist Visa Eligibility
The eligibility requirements for the Canada tourist visa involve a number of factors, including nationality, age, health requirements, and possession of specific legal documents. However, the information below might be useful in helping you comprehend Canada's eligibility requirements.Book your Free Consultation
Read More: How much funds is needed for a Canada tourist visa?
- Nationals from those nations who are not on the list of exempted ones must apply for a visa to enter Canada. Indian nationals may apply for a Canadian tourist visa.
- However, to be eligible for an Indian visa to Canada, the applicant must have a passport that will be valid for at least six months after the desired date of entry.
- Children under the age of 18 cannot apply for a visa and cannot enter the country unless they are accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- An applicant must be healthy and free of any chronic illnesses. However, it is advised that a candidate with an illness notify the embassy of it. Consequently, a medical exam is needed.
- In order to live comfortably in Canada, you must have enough money. The bank balance must be kept in line with the amount specified on the application form.
- If you have received an invitation from a friend, member of your family, or other relatives, the Letter of Invitation must be included with the application.
Canada is a great place to pursue your education from. The study visa has minimum requirements and is pretty easy to apply for. There are also several options available for extending your stay in Canada once your course is completed.