Best Courses in Canada After 12th – Complete List of Courses
A significant portion of the international population wanting to move to Canada with a Canada Study Visa is made up of international students from nations like India, China, and Korea. Indian nationals make up the vast majority of foreign students in Canada, followed by Chinese nationals. 52,645 study visas for Indian students were granted in Canada in 2016; by 2022, 115,000 visas would have been granted.Let us help you to choose the best Courses in Canada After 12th
Foreign students immigrate to Canada in droves over the past ten years, particularly from Asian nations like China and India. Approximately 650,000 students now have student visas for Canada. According to IRCC data, there have been more applications to study in Canada up to August 2021 than there have been students enrolled as of that date in all of 2020. From 638,960 applications in 2019 to 530,540 in 2020, fewer people sought to study in Canada.
Why Should International Students Come to Canada to Study?
The benefits of studying in Canada for overseas students are numerous and extend beyond the fact that the country has world-class universities. Details about some of these include:
- Canada has a simple immigration process and is open to the needs of international students. Students find it simpler to live abroad thanks to immigration-friendly policies and multicultural towns.
- Affordable and high-quality education Canada, which is regarded as a superior study place to the USA, makes sure that its students receive. Canada, which is thought of as a superior study site to the United States, makes sure that its students get a top-notch education at reasonable costs. In Canada, tuition is comparatively cheaper, and there are more scholarship opportunities than in other countries.
- Numerous comparable career opportunities exist for both Canadian citizens and immigrants. Both groups have many options in the job market.
- International acceptance rates in the US are declining, which makes Canada the next preferred study location. The F1 visa acceptance rate in the US has also decreased.
- Promoting international ties and diversifying the education industry are two goals of Canada's International Education Strategy (2019-2024).
Read More:-Reasons for Canada Study Visa Refusal and Solutions
Where Can You Study in Canada?
Along with wanting to attend your desired university, you might be curious about the top Canadian cities for students. Montreal, Toronto, Quebec, Vancouver, and Edmonton are a few of the most well-liked student cities. When selecting a university in one of these specialized student cities, you can anticipate the following:
Book your Free Consultation
- Toronto: The University of Toronto, Canada's top-ranked institution of higher learning, is situated in the province of Ontario in Toronto. It is also the largest metropolis in Canada and one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world. With five of the biggest banks in Canada, the city is regarded as Canada's financial hub.
- Vancouver: This young city in Canada, is the third-largest metropolis in Vancouver: The third-largest metropolitan in Canada is the young city of Vancouver. It is among the world's liveliest cities. It is the greatest place for students who want to mix city life with a laid-back outdoor lifestyle close at hand because it is home to universities like the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, University of Victoria, and more.
- Montreal: The second-largest city in Canada, Montreal, has the highest concentration of post-secondary students. It is listed among the Best Student Cities by QS as well. Universities including McGill, University of Montreal, and Concordia University are located there.
- Edmonton: The Festival City is another name for Edmonton, the provincial capital of Alberta. It is the location of UAlberta and provides students with quite good weather so they can survive in Canada.
Course-wise list of courses to study in Canada
|Commerce||BBA, BCom, BA LLB, CS, CA, Cost Accounting, BCA |
|Arts||Language and Linguistics, Journalism, Fashion Design, Human Rights, Filmmaking, Philosophy, Economics, Political Science, Music, Hotel Management|
|Medical Science||BSc Nursing, MBBS/MD, BDS, Pharmacology, Physiology|
|Engineering & Technology||B Tech, BEngg, BSc|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Office Administration, Diploma in Business Administration (HR/Marketing/Finance), Diploma in Hotel Management|
|Diploma courses (Technical)||Heavy Duty Equipment Technician, Electronics Engineering Technician, Architectural Technology, Automotive Service Technician, Automotive Power Technician|
-What's the next step after biometrics for Canada Study Visa?
Tags: Immigrate to Canada, Canada Study Visa, Canada study visa processing time, Study in Canada, study in canada from india, Canada PR visa from India