26 Aug, 2022 | 12:28 PM]
About Author -
16 min read
The Federal Government has been forced to look for alternative ways to fill the labor shortages due to the lack of skilled workers in many professions and sectors in Germany, particularly in the fields of engineering, manufacturing, and information technology (IT), as well as in the field of health care. In August 2012, the Germany Job Seeker Visa was created as a long-stay visa for German citizens. The major goal is to entice more competent professionals from other countries to visit Germany for job interviews and job searching. However, holders of this sort of visa are not permitted to work in Germany.
Fill out the Enquiry Form and Get the all details about Germany Job Seeker Visa
What documents are required for a German Job Seeker Visa:
Get a list of all the necessary documents first. The following documents are required to apply for a visa to work in Germany:
- a properly completed application for a long-stay visa for Germany.
- your current passport
- three images sized for passports. High-quality, similar images are required.
- Evidence of lodging throughout your job search in Germany.
- Proof of health insurance coverage acquired in Germany for international employees.
- a covering letter describing the purpose of your visit, your employment search strategy, and any backup plans you have in case finding a job doesn't work out.
- evidence of academic credentials. a diploma showing your academic achievement from a German or foreign university, or any other proof of qualification. Include any certificates you may have from prior employment.
- evidence of financial capability. One of the following examples could apply here: 1. account statement 2. a letter from a third party sponsor.
Keep in mind that all paperwork must be submitted in either German or English or both, along with a translation into German provided by a translator the embassy has approved. It is required to submit a translated, authenticated, and legalized copy of all official documents. The embassy or consulate in your country may require further documentation. The German authorities have the right to reject your visa application if you don't follow their rules.
Remember that they can require more or fewer documents from you depending on where you live. assemble the necessary paperwork, and make two copies of each original. Additionally, you must provide the paperwork when you interview at the appointment location in your home country (embassy or consulate).Book your Free Consultation
What is the eligibility to apply for a Germany Job Seeker visa?
In addition, the candidate must meet the requirements listed below in order to be eligible to apply for a German work visa:
- a Bachelor's or Master's degree from a German university, or a foreign degree that is equivalent.
- Have relevant experience (at least 5 years) in your subject of study or interest.
- Prove that you have health or travel insurance for the duration of your stay in Germany or until you receive a work permit.
- Prove that you have the money to cover the duration of your stay in Germany.
Additionally, it is strongly advised that you are proficient in German. Even while you can get a visa with just English competence, it would be beneficial for you if you at least understood some fundamental German.
You can enter Germany right away if you have a visa for employment there. However, once you get here, you need to finish the following two tasks:
- Visit the registration office and register your address. It makes no difference if you'll be staying in a hotel, a rental home, or with some family or friends. In Germany, you must perpetually register your address. Thus, you must register your residence no later than two weeks after arriving in Germany. Locate the nearest registration office, and then head there with your passport, visa, and any other paperwork for the address you will be staying at.
- Obtain your temporary residence permit for Germany. You can apply for a residence permit as a job seeker after registering your address. You must schedule an appointment with the local immigration authorities in order to apply. You will have an interview on the day of the appointment and be required to submit some paperwork related to your application.
We welcome your feedback
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *